February 20, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Well here it is Friday again. The weeks are going by so fast and not enough time to get everything done that I want to, but I did get a card made. This card was made with the sketch from Friday Sketchers challenge. I love this new bird punch and just had to incorporate it into my card. It is so cute I think I will use it quite often.

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Paper: real razzleberry, whisper white, cottage wall DSP
Ink: real razzleberry, black marker for the birds eye
Accessories: oval scallop punch, bird punch, word window punch, border trim punch, dazzling diamonds and two way glue pen.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping,

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card!♥

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site