February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day to you all. I hope your day was as much fun as mine was. I spent the day with my Mother, my DD and her family. We visited and watched the winter olympics. What fun we had cheering with the crowd. It was so exciting when Canada won their 1st GOLD metal on Canadian soil. DD and her husband have tickets to go and see the ceremonies tomorrow night, so she is very excited. I made cards for my family but unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of them. That is not like me at all, sorry, I will remember from now on. Hey! it was still an all around great day!

Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,

Carol

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site