September 2, 2009

Butterfly

I am a few days late getting my card in for the Mojo Monday challenge. I just couldn't think of what I wanted to do with the sketch. It finally came to me to use the flores Suaves set [order from the Stampin' Up! spanish catalogue.]

Stamp Sets: Flores Suaves [spanish], Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: crushed currey, soft suede, whisper white
Ink: crushed currey, dusty durango, soft suede, whisper white
Accessories: soft suede polka dot ribbon, brads, 1 3/8"-1 1/4" square punches, circle cutter, photo corner punch, and the horizontal punch for the top edge to insert the ribbon, big shot folder from the new catty.

Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site