September 5, 2009

2010 CD Calendar

Sorry for the glare on the photo. I decided it was time to get started on making some calendar's for Christmas. These are very simple and easy to make and look great by the computer. My mother gave me the little border I used at the top of the page and I cut the pieces off that I wanted to use. I have 10 calendar's I want to make for women and 2 men's calendar's. Some of them I will be using stamps, but today I just wanted something a little simpler.

Paper: White computer paper, cottage wall DSP, and Kay & Co. DSP, real razzleberry
Accessories: Clear CD case, Numbers from Crucut machine, Calendar was printed using MS Publisher, the border is from Kay & Co.

Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site