June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch challenge card. I wanted to use this stamp set because it is retiring at the end of this month and I am sorry to see it go. I will keep this set in my collection because I like it a lot and It was the first stampin up set I ever purchaced. The second challenge is using sparkle for the One Stop Craft challenge. Dazzling diamonds was added to the flower but it is hard to see in the photo.
Stamp Sets: Doodle This, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: pink pirouette, certainly celery, whisper white, bella birds DSP
Ink: black, certainly celery
Accessories: scallop oval punch, modern label punch and dazzling diamonds.
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site