June 15, 2009

Animals Just for You

I think this stamp set and the colours together make it look so cute. I am disappointed that the colours don't look as vibrant in the photo as they are in person. This is another sneak peek from the new catty. I did 2 challenges again today. The first is for the Secret Crafters challenge- Jungle theme and the second challenge is using designer paper for the Timeless Tuesday challenge. I used the kissing technique using the animal stories and one of the circle circus stamps. I hope you enjoy it.
Stamp Sets: Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Circle Circus [all new sets]
Paper: bermuda bay, dusty durango, crushed currey, junior varsity DSP [retired]
Ink: going grey, bermuda bay, creamy caramel
Accessories: modern label punch
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

1 comment:

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site