January 2, 2009

Bloomin Beautiful

I spent the day with a good friend today. We shopped, had lunch, visited mostly and played on her DS game. I finally learned how to play suduko. It just didn't make sense to me until my friend explained it step by step. what fun we had solving the puzzel. I didn't have any time to stamp today so Here is a card I made awhile back. this is one of my favorite stamp sets called Bloomin Beautiful. It was stamped on watercolor paper and colored in with so saffron, using water color crayons. the leaves were done in old olive , the card stock was more mustard and old olive. The corners were rounded using the corner rounder, and the card base is very vanilla.
Thanks for looking, and have a great evening!
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site