January 1, 2009

Wonderful You

Happy New Year
It's time to move on and make some new memories for the year ahead.
I love the wonderful you flowers. I decided to make this card for my friends anniversary. I am so pleased with the results. This set is so versatile, and fun to use. I made a christmas card from this set for my mother, and she loved it. I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her, so I can't post it to show you. I know I will be using this set more often.

stamp set: stampin'up, wonderful you
paper: stampin'up: lavender lace, whisper white
ink: Old olive, stazon black,pretty in pink,lavender lace.
Accessories: aqua painter, scallop edge punch.
Have a good day!
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site