May 17, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks

  I love to spend my time with my family and friends. Today I spent the day with my mother and we had a great time. Here is a card I made with a retired stamp set. I really like this set and wish it had never retired. {sigh} I decided today to break open  the case again and this is what I came up with. I really enjoyed stamping with this set again and I will do it more often now.

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: chocolate chip, whisper white, pretty in pink DSP from the hostess set level 1 paper pack.
Ink: garden green, pretty in pink, razzleberry, old olive, almost artichoke
Accessories: big shot top note, heart border and corner punch, whisper white satin ribbon, white gel pen, and the polka dots embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site