May 21, 2010

Animal Crackers- Have an Ice Day!

This is the first movie that has worked for me. I appologize in advance for all of the mistakes I made. LOL As I do more videos I am sure they will get better, so please bare with me while I learn. I will post a picture at the end of the video so you can see the end result. I changed the white gel pen and marked over it with the black marker to make it pop more.  Sorry about the background sounds, I forgot to turn off the TV.



Stamp Set: Animal Crackers
Paper: bashful blue, whisper white, basic black
Ink: basic black, markers: bashful blue & black
Accessories: black button, border trim punch, black grossgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,

Carol

6 comments:

  1. Carol-I thought you did an awesome job on your video! Kudos to you! I am no a follower of your blog. I look forward to seeing what you create in the future. PS-the background noise is not a distraction from your talent in the least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came upon your site from another. Your work is beautiful. Your video turned out great and was fun to watch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carol~ I am new to your blog but I am glad you stopped over to mine or I may not have found you.
    Thanks for your kind comments & I would love to impart to you the same awards given to me.
    So head on over to my blog & copy & paste them on to your blog.
    I have loved browsing your blog & seeing your lovely works. It is truly fun to find like minded crafters sharing & creating these terrific works of art from the heart.
    Case in point, this one turned out so nice.
    I was not able to view the video but I will be off to continue reading other posts & checking out your creations.
    Take care & all the best!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site