February 4, 2010

Happy Valentine Day

I made this card using the emboss resist technique. I stamped the image with versa mark and heat embossed it. I then took perfect plum and rubbed the image to to show the embossed heart. I used the SAB trim border punch to make the card pop more. I stamped the trim to give it a DSP look, added ribbon and the card is finished. I have entered the emboss resist challenge over at Capture the Moment blog. It has been so long since I have done this technique that I had fun making this project.

Stamp Sets: Always, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: whisper white, pale plum, perfect plum
Ink: perfect plum, black, versamark
Accessories: corner rounder punch, border trim punch, iridescent ice embossing powder, heat gun, white satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I am loving the plum color.

    ReplyDelete

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site