December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I apologize for the lack of posting in the last few months. Since I've been so out of touch with everyone, I'm hoping all of you faithful readers have had a wonderful Christmas and you're looking forward to 2010 and the excitement and wonder that a new year brings. I know I am. I will try to post at least a couple of times a week to keep the blog current.
The card today is made for my sister. She had neck surgery Christmas Eve and thank goodness all went well. She is home now to recover so even though my card is a bit late, I know she will love it. I saw this card on split coast and I really liked it and cased it. I love the olive green color.
Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Chocolate chip, old olive, whisper white, Old olive DSP
Ink: chocolate chip, old olive
Accessories: brads, 1" circle punch, mat pack and paper piercer, big shot texture plate and sponge.

Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping, Happy New Year!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site