October 23, 2009

Mrs Frankie & Dracula


There are so stinkin cute. I saw these cute punch characters on Amy's blog at Wunsapna Time and I loved them. I changed Frankie into Mrs. Frankie and I thought my grandson's girlfriend in Calgary would like her and the dracula is for my grandson. They are made using the top note die. What a great idea, I will probably be making more of these characters. The mouth is made using the reverse of the topnote cut out piece.
Stamp Set: All Holidays
Paper: certainly celery, basic black, unknown, whisper white, almost amethyst, rose red
Ink: almost amethyst, black marker, basic black
Accessories: flower punch, 1" 7/8" 3/4" circle punches, tab punch, big shot top note die, white gel pen and ribbon unknown.
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site