August 16, 2009

My Garden

Today's card was made with the sketch from the Saturday Sketchers Challenge. I happen to really love flowers of any kind, so you may find a lot of my cards will have flowers in them. I stamped the sentiment with basic grey classic ink right on the ribbon. It did't bleed so I will see with time how it does and let you know if I do find a difference.

Stamp Sets: Greenhouse Garden,Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Brocade Blue, so saffron, whisper white, junior varisity DSP [retired]
Ink: basic grey, pretty in pink, regal rose, so saffron, more mustard, almost artichoke, and the almost artichoke marker.
Accessories: scallop edge punch, boho blossom punch, brads, and I cut the 4" oval with the cricut machine.

Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, fabulous elegant image and love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site