July 18, 2009

Brayered Rose

I used the brayer on the rose today. Last time I watercolored them but I wanted a softer look today. I am very happy with the outcome. I am sure like my brayer now that I am using it more often. The paper is shimmery white and has a georgous shimmer to it but it doesn't show in the photo like it should. I cut the roses out and adheared them with dimentionals.
Stamp Set: A Rose Is A Rose [leaves]
Paper: shimmery white, whisper white, sweet slumber specialty DSP [retired]
Ink: ruby red, cameo coral, old olive, certainly celery
Accessories: 5/8" certainly celery grossgrain ribbon, scissors, big shot manhattan floral embossing folder and dimentionals
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site