July 30, 2009

Always

I had a different card made to show you today but it didn't matter how many times I took the photo it was awful. I had decided it was my camera but then I took pictures of other items around the house and the photos all turned out fine. I had used the fifth avenue rose, used pixie pink pastels to color the image. It looks great, but alas I can't show you.

I made this card awhile ago for a wedding a good friend of mine was going to. I cased it from SCS, I thought is was so beautiful. I added lace around the card to give it a more elegant look.
Stamp Set: Always
Paper: lavender lace, whisper white
Ink: lavender lace, versa mark
Accessories: lace [unknown] pearls and hat pin - pretties kit, black grossgrain ribbon, organza ribbon [unknown] dazzling diamonds, dimentionals, sentiment from the computer. Clear embossing poweder was used on the hearts.
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site