June 27, 2009

Just for You

I used the Viva La Verve sketch from SCS for this card. This is the last sketch for June. I really like this sketch and the way the card turned out I am very happy with it. I wanted to use the haiku DSP, yes I know it is retired but it is such a cute paper and I really like the colors that are in it. I was too late in posting on SCS so I didn't get in contest. Oh well, it happens sometimes.
Stamp Sets: Dreams Du Jour, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: so saffron, old olive,really rust whisper white and haiku DSP[retired]
Ink: chocolate chip markers: really rust, old olive, so saffron.
Accessories: circle cutter, big shot lg scallop circle, earth elements brads and old olive 5/8" grossgrain ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site