May 4, 2009

Lovely Letters Post it Note Holder

I appologize for not posting the last few days. I have so many papers laying around that it just inspired me to make a post it holder. Hopefully it won't look as messy, lol. I made it using coasters, o-wire and the crop-a-dile. I don't have the bind-it-all yet but this worked just fine and I am happy with it. I had quite a time trying to find the o-wires here in town and when I did find some it was black, so a black holder it was. The pen has pink DSP rolled up and inserted in the pen.
Stamp Set: Lovely Letters
Paper: black [not stampin up], whisper white, pretty in pink
Ink: basic black
Accessories: 1 1/4 - 1 3/8 circle punches, scallop circle punch, crop-a-dile, pink grossgrain ribbon, clear see through pen, & pink post it notes.
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site