May 10, 2009

Flores Suaves

I did this sketch for the Unscripted Sketch challenge for this week. I didn't get last week's sketch uploaded so I have made sure it will go in earlier this week. I think it is a cute sketch and I like the ending results. Head on over to the site and check it out.
Stamp Sets: Flores Suaves[Spanish], All Holidays
Paper: old olive, more mustard, basic black, whisper white, Maine Blueberry DSP[retired]
Ink: more mustard, classic black, barely banana, tangerine tango
Accessories: hodgepodge hardware
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card green is a terrific color any way you look at it. The butterfly is beautiful, ready to take flight! Thanks for playing along at Unscripted Sketches see you soon I hope, BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little touch of the swirly clip! And that butterfly is gorgeous! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the butterfly on your card is gorgeous! I love it! The colors are also very pretty together. Great take on this weeks sketch, thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the elements you worked into this card--not only the butterfly but the swirl, backround paper and script. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I think it turned out great too. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site