April 2, 2009

Wagon Full of Fun

My internet was down yesterday until later this afternoon. I sure missed watching TV and going on line last night. I am sure happy it is working again. This is one of the new sets in the Mini Occations book called Wagon Full of Fun item # 113262 $46.95 and has 10 stamps in the set. It is such a fun stamp set that can be used for many occations. I think this duck is so cute, it makes me smile when I see it.
Stamp Set: wagon full of fun
Paper: pretty in pink, old olive, old olive DSP, whisper white.
Ink: yoyo yellow, pumpkin pie, garden green, old olive, pretty in pink.
Accessories: blender pen, big shot frame (not stampinUp) mat pack, paper piercer word window punch, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds corner rounder.
Thanks for stopping by,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site