April 11, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly, All Holidays

Happi Easter to everyone! Bless all of you and I hope you have a great Easter Day! I am spending the day with family and we always have a good time. My family loves to receive cards I have made for them. I wanted to show them to you before I give them away tomorrow. You have already seen most of them in other posts here on my blog so below are the three cards you haven't seen.

I wanted to make a no layer card and this is what I came up with. I am pleased with the result and think it turned out very pretty.
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly, All Holidays
Paper: whisper white
Ink: baja breeze, pacific point







The kitten punch card was made for my grandaughter. I seen a coloring book with the kitten and thought how cute it would be for a card. What little girl doesn't like kitty's.
Stamp Set: All Holidays
Paper: urban garden DSP, bella rose DSP, natural white, pretty in pink, pirouette pink, whisper white, black, baja breeze.
Ink: basic black, markers: pretty in pink
Accessories: punches: wide oval, large oval, 1/2" circle, 5 flower punch, boho blossom.






The dinosaur card was made out of punchs and for one of my grandson's. I joined into one of Heather's punch class and this was one of the little animals she made. I changed a few things to suit myself but most of the idea is Heather's.
Stamp Set: All Holidays
Paper: kraft, chocolate chip, garden green, kiwi kiss, lavendar lace.
Ink: classic black
Accessories are Punches: word window, key tag, large oval, wide oval, 5 petal flower, 1/4", double circle, and a sliver of chocolate chip for the mouth.
Thanks for stopping by, Happi Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site