March 13, 2009

Sincere Salutations Birthday Wishes



I thought I would show you a card I made for my granddaughter's birthday. Everything is Stampin'Up! EXCEPT the designer paper. I received it as a gift but there is no brand name on it so I can't even tell you where it is from. If you happen to recognize the paper please contact me so I can give credit. I used it because It is for a personal card and I really need to use up some of the paper I have that is not stampin up. I think this paper is perfect for the elephant. I hope you like it.

Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations,Defining Alphabet ( j)

Ink: brocade blue, pretty in pink marker, brocade blue marker

Accessories: Punches- heart, my way, 1 3/4" circle, window, heart to heart, key tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site