February 27, 2009

Pretty Amazing

I used a glossy card stalk with this card. I stamped my images first then added different size circles punched out with assorted punches. I then brayered pretty in pink over the whole card. Once the circles were removed it left some white in the background. I thought I would try this again but using the boho blossoms punch instead of the circles. I think it would also have a nice effect. Hope you like it.
Stamps Set: pretty amazing
Paper: pretty in pink, certainly celery, glossy white
Ink: regal rose, pretty in pink, certainly celery, black stazon
Accessories: assorted circle punches, SAB certainly celery ribbon, eyelet border punch.
Thanks for stopping by,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site