February 9, 2009

Wonderful You # 2

I joined in a designer series paper swap. We each got 6x6 sample pieces of all the designer paper, that's 120 pieces. They are so beautiful when you see them all together. The 6x6 is a nice size to try them and see what you like and would use the most, then if you wanted you would buy the full 12x12 sheets. A great way to sample all the paper. I really like the color combination in this card, and I think I will likey use it again at some point. There is no sentiment on the card. I sometimes like to add it when I need a card.
Stamp Set: Wonderful You
Paper: bella birds designer, chocolate chip, close to cocoa
Ink: chocolate chip, garden green, certainly celery, blush blossom
Accessories: pretties kit, scallop edge punch, 1/4" certainly celery, whisper white gross grain ribbon.
Thanks for stoppping by,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site