February 13, 2009

Embrace Life # 6

I really like the Mojo Monday challenges so I decided I needed to join more challenges.Today is the last day for KWerners color inspiration challenge #41 for this week, so I quickly made my card and sent it in. My very first entry in this challenge. I used the big shot texture plate on the black panel but it doesn't show up in the photo. It really is there, and it looks good.
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life
Paper: riding hood red, basic grey, black, whisper white, rock a billy designer.
Ink: basic grey, riding hood red
Accessories: big shot texture plate, scallop edge punch, organza white ribbon ( new in catalogue), blender pen, mat pack, piercer tool.
Thanks for stopping by,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site