January 18, 2009

Dreams Du Jour # 6

Red is my favorite color right now so you will see a lot of cards that I make have reds in them. I cased this card from SCS, that's right the red appealed to me. It is also the stamp of the month so I needed to make it.
Stamp sets: dreams du jour, poka dot background, bella toille background.
The card base and the under layers are all in riding hood red (incolor). Whisper white is the top layers. The bella toile background was stamped with versa mark then irridescent ice embossing powder was added and heat set.
Love you was stamped in stazon black and colored in with riding hood red and kiwi kiss re-inkers.
The ribbon is the striped riding hood red.
Thanks for stopping by, God Bless, Have a good day.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site