December 30, 2008

Punch owl


and the New year is upon us.
It was great to have all the family together for Christmas and we had a wonderful time, visiting and playing games, and just being together in general. I will have a quiet evening with my pets and the TV tonight. To those of you who are having parties, have fun. Happy New Year and I wish you all the best in the coming Year.
Valentine's Day is coming, There are a lot of different adorable owls made with punches, but here is my version. I hope you like it.
I made this cute card with the set "Love Owl Ways" from the Stampin’ Up Holiday mini catalogue. I stamped the hearts on a 5 1/4"x 4" pink pirouette card stalk, added the words love owl ways in chocolate chip ink. The owl was done with assorted punches. I added photo corners, a strip of designer paper and a 5/8"chocolate chip ribbon, photo corners, then added to a standard card base.I am really happy with the results.
If you're intrested in ordering the Love Owl Ways stamp set or any of the punches, please click on my stampin'up! web site on the right hand side of the sidebar. You will be able to email me or order what you would like to on your own.
Thanks for stopping by
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CardMaking 2009

Breast Cancer, Animal Rescue

The Breast Cancer Site
The Animal Rescue Site